Sunday, November 25, 2012

Looking ahead...

Well, here it is 10:15, the night before I start a long 2 1/2 week haul.  That's right.  The storm is about to hit.  Today I've tried to work ahead and rest up before the hectic push to the end of the semester.  I had planned on publishing the big "Seussical" post this weekend, but it looks like that probably won't happen until break.  Sorry.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  My break consisted of eating entirely too much turkey, decorating, volunteering, and of course, homework.  On Saturday, I traveled with my cousin's and their church group to Boone to volunteer at the Operation Christmas Child processing center.  This is fourth year packing/processing shoe boxes.  We always have such a great time!  It also serves as a reminder of God's many blessings!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of yet another crazy rehearsal week.  I have dress rehearsals every night this week with a concerts Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.  We finish up classes next week, then I have three days of finals and that's it - I'll be free at last!  I don't see much time for blogging until break, but I look forward to catching you up.  Thanks for checking in!


If you're in the area this weekend, come see "A Chorale Christmas" - Friday, Nov. 30, 7:00 pm and Saturday, Dec. 1, 3:00 pm.  


My motto for the coming weeks: "Keep Calm and Carry On"

Stay cool and enjoy the holiday season, people.  Talk to you soon!

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment