Friday, July 13, 2012

Over the river and through the woods...

I had hoped to create a post that told you a little more about me before I posted anything else, but I guess that will have to wait.

This time tomorrow, I will be sleeping under the stars, by the lake with people I love.  Sounds wonderful, right?  Wrong.  What I meant to say was, this time tomorrow night, I will be sleeping in a tent, on the hard ground, in 90 degree heat, with gnats and mosquitoes buzzing around my face, and no accessible bathrooms.  Well, maybe I am being a tad bit over dramatic.  At least I will be with people I love!  We plan on hiking, kayaking/canoeing, eating s'mores and catching up.  Honestly, it will probably be loads of fun.  I always preach: "At least try it once.  If you don't like it, you don't have to do it again."  I sure do not aim to be hypocritical in life.  I will tell you all about it when I get back.

Wish me luck.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment