Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rainy Day

Today was a wonderful rainy day.  This morning, I was awake bright and early for a concert dress rehearsal.  Trust me, as hard as I ran all week long, I would have greatly enjoyed sleeping in this morning, but alas, rehearsal beckoned.  Tomorrow is my first Chorale concert of the season and I'm quite excited about it!  For this concert, we will be performing a wide variety of genres including, Siberian, Jamaican, and some good ole folk music.  If I've already told you about this, I apologize.  I have so many things running through my mind during every second of the day that I barely remember my own name.

After rehearsal, I headed over to Heather's to hang out with my favorite little guy, Grayson.  We had a wonderful afternoon full of both play and rest.  It was the perfect day to be inside.  I fixed dinner and then we curled up on the couch to watch Monsters Inc.  After such a crazy week, I couldn't have asked for a better way to end it.

More to come this next week!

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment