Thursday, August 9, 2012

Batten Down the Hatches!

The media and community are currently buzzing about a possible storm we may or may not endure tomorrow in our region.  All I can say is, we will see. 

Tomorrow, I'm high-tailing it out of this small town for one last weekend getaway of the summer!  I will be traveling with my best friend, Morgan, and her mom Karen to visit the wonderful Menz family.  I can't wait to catch up, especially on all of the things that have happened during our first year of college.  I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

Remember yesterday, when I said I was going to meet someone new?  Well, we had a wonderful lunch and I am so very thankful and blessed to have a new friend!  I can't wait to get to know him even better.

Sorry for such a random post.  I'm a bit scatter-brained tonight.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment