Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this past weekend, we got the heck out of dodge for one last weekend getaway before we head our separate ways for the semester.  My best friend, Morgan, and her Mom, Karen, headed out Friday evening to visit long-time friends - The Menz family.  What a wonderful time we had!

The weekend was totally relaxing.  The accommodations were incredible!  We enjoyed 5 star cuisine at every meal prepared by Master Chef, Melinda.  The crowd humored me as we braved the torrential downpour/thunderstorm to go shopping at my favorite clothing outlet, Vineyard Vines.  I walked away with with an orange polo to wear to football games, a new pair of swim trunks, and a free belt to top it all off!  Totally worth braving the weather.

It was absolutely wonderful just sitting around and catching up.  I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!  Here are a few pictures to entertain you.




Thank you, Menz family, for having us once again!  See you soon!

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment